A Swedish Weekender

Posted by om 0 comments











With a new Swedish client on board I am feeling very inspired by this Swedish weekender. This client is the other half of my girlfriend who is a born and bred Aussie. They have enlisted my help to update their holiday house. I am hoping that my girlfriend will come to the party so we can give it a Scandinavian feel. It is one of my favourite design looks and one that can be easily adapted to the Australian lifestyle and climate. I love the grey washed cane, the use of natural linens and cottons as well as all the painted, chalked and lime washed timbers. Can't wait to get started on this one!

Melissah xox
 
Images via 1, 2, 34, 5-7


Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : A Swedish Weekender
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-swedish-weekender.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment