The Boating Life

Posted by om 0 comments





 




From as young as I can remember I was brought up with boats. I was waterskiing at the age of five and my whole childhood was spent around boats. To this day, by Dad escapes the winter chill and spends six months of the year cruising around on his boat in tropical Queensland. I have inherited my dad's passion for boats and the water - I love sailing, speedboats, motor launches and even a day in a humble 'tinnie' would get me excited. I'm not fussed, I just enjoy an adventure out on the water!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 23, 4, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : The Boating Life
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/06/the-boating-life.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment