Light Naturals

Posted by om 0 comments










You can't go wrong decorating a coastal home in a whites and creams with natural accents. I love a beach house with heaps of natural light, high ceilings and lots of windows. I like the play of light reflecting off the walls, creating patterns and dancing across floorboards. I like timber pieces that are chalked, limed or distressed with plenty of natural character. I like throwing cane, straw baskets, bamboo and sisal into the mix - anything that's naturally textured and earthy adds personality and soul to a beach house. I totally love the kitchen with the oversized linen pendants and the cathedral ceilings - that's a dream kitchen for me! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1-34, 5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Light Naturals
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/06/light-naturals.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment