Life's Simple Pleasures

Posted by om 0 comments









The beauty in nature

As a designer - I am a very visual person,
I admire and appreciate beauty in the simplest of things.
I get great pleasure from the colours, form and textures found in nature.
A piece of driftwood, shells collected on the beach, the colour of the ocean,
weathered timbers and washed river pebbles
all provide me with inspiration for my work and life in general.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Life's Simple Pleasures
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/06/life-simple-pleasures.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment