Crazy for Colour

Posted by om 0 comments




  



 
I'm crazy about colour!

Colour motivates me to create.
It excites and inspires me to try out new ideas
and test new boundaries mixing colour, pattern, prints and textures.
My design studio is bursting with colour :-
Derwent pencils, paint chips and fabric swatches.
Colour is such a personal experience.
Everybody has their own special colour :-
mine is pink, but I'm one of these people that 
loves every colour in the rainbow and beyond!

Melissah xox  

Images via 1, 2a, 2b, 34a, 4b, 5, 6a, 6b

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Crazy for Colour
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/06/crazy-for-colour.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment