Orange and Aqua

Posted by om 0 comments







 


Now here is a striking and unusual combination - not something I would have dreamed up myself but when I see it all put together by others I think yes that is uplifting and energetic, yet still remains balanced and harmonious. The aqua is refreshing and calming and the orange gives it a pop of colour and a sense of  fun! That is the great thing about magazines, design books and now blogging ... they open our minds to new ideas and keep my work fresh, exciting and interesting.  

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Orange and Aqua
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/05/orange-and-aqua.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment