All Aboard

Posted by om 0 comments









I love boats and I love being out on the water so tell me, how did I end up with a husband who gets seasick?! He's not a huge fan of our Wednesday night twilight Yacht racing but he goes along to keep me happy (and to shut me up)! As time goes on he's getting better and better at faring rough seas and bumpy waves and I think he almost even enjoys himself on a calm summer's evening with a gentle breeze blowing. I love the idea of one day sailing or motoring around the Whitsunday Islands in sunny Queensland. There's something very romantic about throwing down anchor in a secluded sandy cove on a deserted tropical island. I have visions of cooking up freshly caught fish and dining out under the stars whilst the boat bobs gently up and down on the waves.

I am loving this cute and cosy cabin interior.

Melissah xox

Images via Coastal Living

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : All Aboard
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/05/all-aboard.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment