Weekend Pursuits

Posted by om 0 comments










This weekend promises to be a lovely, relaxing one with time out to catch our breath. My husband is itching to get in the water and have a decent surf, I'm looking forward to some quiet time and reading my new magazine 'Coastal Style' in the sunshine on the deck. At some stage we'll all head down to the beach for a long walk and I've promised the kids we'll hire some canoes and go for a paddle down the river. All in all, it sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

Have a great weekend!
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-5, 6, 7

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Weekend Pursuits
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/03/weekend-pursuits.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment