Sydney Adventure

Posted by om 0 comments



 




 






Today my husband and I are heading off to Sydney for a five day mini break to celebrate my birthday. We have never been to Sydney together so we are off on adventure. I used to go Sydney all the time for work so we are more excited by the beaches, the beautiful harbour, the waterways and the National Parks. We'll stay at Bondi Beach and have my birthday dinner at Icebergs. I'm looking forward to seeing the design and fit out first hand. I love the coastal colour palette that they have used and the views over the ocean and Bondi Beach look breathtaking! We have plans for lunching at the Bather's Pavilion, exploring Nielsen Park, Manly and cruising around harbour on a ferry. Can't wait - I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.   

Melissah xox

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Sydney Adventure
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/03/sydney-adventure.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment