Revenge

Posted by om 0 comments


 







Last week I missed the first episode of 'Revenge' which I was disappointed about because it looked like my kind of show from the trailers. My passions in life are fashion, the beach and Hamptons style interior design. So when I first heard about a new TV series set on the Hamptons I was pretty excited. I was an avid watcher of 'Sex In The City' in my thirties and 'Melrose Place' and '90210' in my twenties so this may be the show for my forties! I don't watch TV so when I do it's a big deal! Anyway I managed to catch up on the first episode thanks to my clever teenage children and although it's kind of a cheesey I am enjoying the beautiful Hamptons houses, the gorgeous fashion, the aerial views, the boats, the scenery and the beautiful people. A perfect glamorous escape from my humble, simple, uneventful beach life! Check it out tonight on Chanel 7.
   
Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, all movie stills here

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Revenge
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/02/revenge.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment