Pool Party

Posted by om 0 comments










February is the hottest month and the perfect time to have a pool party. This weekend, one of my best friends is christening her new house with a pool party. Lucky for me, this year I just happen to be well equipped for pool party attire. Having had a trip to Tahiti this past winter I have some great resort outfits, hardly worn, begging for an outing. I am planning on wearing aqua Jets bikinis (as seen above) with an aqua diamante encrusted kaftan, white wedges with cork heels and a pile of aqua and silver bangles ... perfect for a hot summer's night and a few cocktails! I just hope this glorious weather hold up!

Melissah xox

Images via Jets 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Pool Party
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/02/pool-party.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment