Boating Chic

Posted by om 0 comments







I am heading off for some twilight sailing tonight. It's not the glamorous affair you may think, sipping on champagne watching the sun set - it's a race, I'm the only lady on board and there's way too much testosterone to have a relaxed evening. But I love sailing, I love racing and I love the adrenalin of the wind in your face and your pulse racing. There's a fair bit of yelling and screaming from the skipper but back at the clubhouse that's all forgotten when everyone has had a chance to calm their nerves after a glass of wine! I wear  proper sailing attire, Helly Hansen of course, but would definitely wear something nautically chic if I was just going for a casual cruise around the harbour!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Boating Chic
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/02/boating-chic.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment