A Sunset Cocktail Party

Posted by om 0 comments










It's my birthday next week - I am very excited because I am heading off to Sydney for a few days but would still like to have a little get-to-gether with my friends. I think I will celebrate with a elegant soiree this weekend with a just few close friends. Champagne and cocktails on the deck with some stylish finger food served on large white platters throughout the evening. It will be a lovely excuse to buy some French champagne, dress up, decorate the house with flowers and hang fairy lights and paper lanterns in the garden. I'll keep my fingers crossed the weather is kind to me! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1-5, 6, 7  
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : A Sunset Cocktail Party
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/02/a-sunset-cocktail-party.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment