Seafolly Brights

Posted by om 0 comments






 





The sun is shining and the beach is beckoning - there's nothing like an Australian summer and there's a real smell of it in the air. I am loving my new Seafolly bikinis, a gift from Santa ... well done Santa! They are bight and stripey and lots of fun. I have a nice bright towel, matching Haviannas and a big oversized Seafolly straw basket which is just perfect for the beach. In summer I always wear bright polish on my toes - pink, red or orange - leaving the greens and blues for the teenagers! 

Melissah xox

Images via Seafolly (except 4)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Seafolly Brights
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/01/seafolly-brights.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment