Scandinavian Summer House

Posted by om 0 comments








This house promises to offer a load of fun, check out that jetty that leads straight onto the deck! I grew up with father who had a passion for speed boats so I learnt to water ski at the tender age of five. I still love boats and the water so any holiday house that involves those two key elements is a winner for me. I love the laid back feel of the house and I can imagine many good stories have been told around that outdoor table!

Melissah xox

Images via Style Files
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Scandinavian Summer House
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/01/scandinavian-summer-house.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment