Aussie Beach Attire

Posted by om 0 comments









This post is for Cynthia from Beach Coast Style - she has a fabulous beachy blog so check it out. She was asking what a 'rashie' was so what better way of explaining than showing her a pic! This is my new 'Roxy Australia' swimwear outfit I bought for Australia Day celebrations. I like to be colour co-ordinated so I also have the cap and thongs (flip flops) to match. So here I am as a typical Aussie beach goer at my local beach, complete with boogie board, rashie, boardies and bikinis. My sixteen year old has her eye on this one! (Check out yesterday's post if you need any translations on the terminology!)

Melissah xox

Photos by my hubby!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Aussie Beach Attire
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2012/01/aussie-beach-attire.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment