A Touch of Blue

Posted by om 0 comments








With only one a couple of days to go I am busy doing last minute shopping, cleaning and cooking. I try to be as organised as possible so I can to enjoy the whole lead up to Christmas rather than a mad, last minute rush and panic attack. Compared to most, I have an easy day - so it will be a breeze, six for a traditional lunch with a turkey and all the trimmings then a seafood dinner for just the four of us. Boxing Day is our mad, crazy day with all the cousins and chaos, so I am looking forward to a quiet and civilised Christmas Day. I hope all of your preparations are going well and everything is under control!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b, 5 {edited by Coastal Style}

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : A Touch of Blue
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/12/a-touch-of-blue.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment