White Linen

Posted by om 0 comments










I love the look and feel of white linen in summer. I love the way it beathes on a hot summer's day. Nothing beats a white linen shirt or crisp white linen capri pants. They're both my wardrobe staples in summer. I always think linen dresses look very cool and chic especially with a bit of a tan. Unlike me, my husband tans in an instant and he looks fantastic in his Country Road white linen shirt...see what I mean!!! (Couldn't resist posting a photo of him from our recent holiday to Bora Bora)


 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : White Linen
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/11/white-linen.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment