Postcards from Portofino

Posted by om 0 comments






 



 




 


 



Feel like a bit of romantic romp around the beautiful fishing village of Portfino, wishing you were twenty again, then check out the mini film 'I found my love in Portofino' by famed fashion photographer Ellen Von Unwerth. It's the sublime new Cruise Collection from Christian Dior and it's packed full of divine fashion, heavenly handbags and lovely holiday moments. I was there in my twenties with my best friends and it brings back fond memories of days when I didn't have a care in the world! The 'Lolita-esque' model floats around cafes and hotel rooms, swims, dances, laughs and twirls her way round Portfino in a haze of Dior.    





This video is the extended eight minute version but there's larger format versions and shorter versions on You Tube - I thought it was a lovely escape from everyday life and I love the music. I feel like packing a suitcase and my video camera and taking off for a holiday!

Melissah xox

Images : here and here, video link You Tube

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Postcards from Portofino
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/11/postcards-from-portofino.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment