A Dash Of Lime

Posted by om 0 comments








I'm loving the idea of bold colour blocking for summer fashion this year. As I'm a strictly colour co-ordinated kind of gal so this will require a bit of getting used to and almost an entire new wardrobe! I think I will start of safe with bold colours mixed with black and white, inspired by the image the above, then gradually as summer progresses I will get bolder and bolder and hopefully before too long I will be confidently mixing orange with hot pink, cobalt blue and lime green!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : A Dash Of Lime
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/11/a-dash-of-lime.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment