Beach Chic

Posted by om 0 comments










I love the rustic charm of this white shingled beach cottage and what a superb view from the front door! I always think painted lining boards add warmth and character to a beach house and I love the grey washed timber floors. This gives the place a Scandinavian feel which is one of my favourite coastal looks. The simple palette of  white, grey and pale blue is an all time classic and never fails to appeal to me!

Melissah xox

Images via Bella Mumma
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Beach Chic
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/10/beach-chic.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment