A Splash Of Pink

Posted by om 0 comments




  

Beachy Pink


Pink is my favourite colour so I am loving all of this prettiness in pink. My husband refuses to have pink in the house but I make up for that by wearing a lot of pink over summer. It seems that I can never get enough pink whether it's flowers, ice-cream, cupcakes, champagne or macarons they always taste or look better in pink!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34a, 4b, fashion story Beachy Pink by Coastal Style Blogspot
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : A Splash Of Pink
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/10/a-splash-of-pink.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment