Simply Coastal

Posted by om 0 comments



 



 


I love winter comfort food and cosy fires but now that Spring has arrived I am in the mood for lighter, healthier meals. I am looking forward to lots of tasty salads, summer fruits and seafood dishes. I have just bought the latest Donna Hay cook book titled 'Fast, Fresh, Simple'. That sums me up to a tee - I love cooking but I don't have heaps of spare time to spend in the kitchen. Also living down the coast calls for a simpler style of eating and entertaining - we save the gourmet meals for dining out at restaurants on our trips to Melbourne. However, like Donna, we do love great quality food, super fresh, organic ingredients and stylish presentation - she has always been a great inspiration for me!

Melissah xox
Images via 1-4, 5
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Simply Coastal
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/09/simply-coastal.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment