Ice-Cream Treats

Posted by om 0 comments











Thank-you everyone sooo.... much for all of your support and enthusiasm with the launch of my new blog. I have put way too much time into it so it was very rewarding to receive everyone's lovely comments. I read them all with delight and it has made the whole thing worthwhile. I'll leave you with lots of tempting summer treats. I love fruit flavoured ice-cream and sorbets in the summer particularly if they are homemade. I have never invested in an ice-cream maker for fear that it may lead to too much of a good thing so I make vanilla semi-freddo with lots of chopped up strawberries and it's just delicious! I feel like I'm putting on weight just thinking about it! Enjoy!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Ice-Cream Treats
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/08/ice-cream-treats.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment