Stayed tuned for my new blog launch

Posted by om 0 comments


Stay tuned for the launch of my new blog 'Coastal Style' on Sunday 31st July - I am just putting the finishing touches to the blog and hunting around for some great material to post. If you live on the coast, love going to the beach or simply get a buzz out of summer then I think you will enjoy this blog. There will be lots of  inspiration on coastal architecture, quirky beach houses, beach attire, holiday destinations by the sea, delicious seafood and summer treats. Please pop back and check it out in August. I look forward to seeing you then!

 

Ciao!

Xox Melissah

Image of Doutzen Kroes via Magzinzone

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Stayed tuned for my new blog launch
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/07/stayed-tuned-for-my-new-blog-launch.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment