Lovely Day

Posted by om 0 comments

Hey kids!
Here we are at Day 2 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge with "what I wore today" I had been meaning to show you guys this incredible necklace by artist Donya O’Brien of Metal Monk Jewelry. Her work is seriously incredible. She uses all sorts of delicious vintage bits and pieces... from plastic, and rhinestones...metal to pearl! This is one of my absolute most fave pieces of jewelry. What better time than today to showcase Donya's awesome work!




before clicking play and dancing with me
...scroll down and pause my "other music"



Today is a much better day than yesterday and the crazy day before. (we now have running water. COLD water..but it is running!) I got up pretty early and opened the windows. Sun is shining and there is an amazing breeze. Much cooler than the past few days as well. I told myself that no matter what came my way today I would remain cool, calm and collected. It is so easy to become overwhelmed with the day's tasks. Sometimes I find myself thinking about so many things at once and unable to jump in and start. So it is lists, prioritizing and breathing! I posted this on facebook today and so many of you gals jumped right on board with me! Vowing to make today a GREAT day! Another reason I adore you guys and this amazing online land we all hang out in! If you need a lil nudge or a hug or a high five we are all here for each other! :)

We are only half way through our day..well actually 1/3 or 1/4 for Aaron and I. The whistle doesn't blow to end a workday for us. We go till we can't go no' mo! We are feeling good..and working on some of the funnest signs! Candy colors galore!! Cannot wait to show you guys!

Anyways Hope you are enjoying your day!! It's not too late to join in on the photo fun! C'mon and party with us!!
See ya guys tomorrow!!
xo Jenny
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
Title : Lovely Day
Written by om
Blog Rating 5 of 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to http://galleryoftravel.blogspot.com/2011/06/lovely-day.html. Thank you stopped reading this article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment